Friday, November 29, 2013

Prints for Child's Room

Hope you all had a really awesome Thanksgiving with family and friends!
It was really cold here so we had a roaring fire and hot cider - very cozy.
I totally skipped the black friday madness and decided to get a few
of our prints up on our site instead.
(probably should at least get dressed though!)I keep going out in the studio
(which is only heated by a gas fireplace that IS NOT ON today)
to take pictures. Have to come in every 4 or 5 minutes
to warm up my hands!  

We have some cute new ones though - thought you'd want to see them.
They are of some of our most popular sayings on our site.
 Printed them in color on some wonderful
matte finish smooth 60 lb photo paper
 and I think they look GREAT!
Here are a few...will be adding more as my hands thaw out! :)
- Adonna, Designer
Old Barn Rescue Co.








No comments: