Saturday, October 10, 2009

Been a long time


Okay, we must admit that we do not possess the blogging skill gene. Going 4 and a half months between blogs is just one small example of our ineptitude. BUT, (and I know I'm not supposed to start a sentence with "but") we are going to try overcome all our feelings of inadequacy and jump back in. Part of our sporadic-ness comes from the fact that after living in St. Louis for 7 years and working side by side with my partner in crime, Jan, my family and I have moved out West to the Spokane area. We actually bought a piece of land with a really old red barn! Though we absolutely love it out here I miss Jan every day. We are, however, continuing our work with both the wall graphics on our etsy site (www.oldbarnrescuecompany.etsy.com) and all our fun "stuff" on reclaimed wood (www.oldbarnrescue.com). I'm actually flying out in November to work on inventory and join Jan at the John Burrough's Unique Boutique (the weekend before Thanksgiving). We will have a ton of new merchandise so be sure to come by our booth and say "Hi"! (our website lists the address, dates and times!) See you in November!

No comments: